PJ QuickTest and PJ Select
As an employer, you have the option of using the innovative "PJ QuickTest" and "PJ Select" options for pre-selection of candidates. The option has been specially developed by the PickJobs team to serve you and make it easier for you to check the registered candidates as quickly, thoroughly and efficiently as possible.
What is the "PJ QuickTest"?
PJ QuickTest is an option that can be used to generate your own quizzes for the purpose of pre-selection of candidates.
Through the created quizzes, the employer checks the level of knowledge or other information about the candidates that is important to him, like shortening and specifying the search process before the interview.
“Pj QuickTest” functions
The ability to create is open to all employers who choose a Premium ad. Take advantage of the option to translate the PJ QuickTest into other languages so that candidates who are not from your country can take this quiz. Our advice is to post an ad in addition to your native language, in English too, so you can expand your candidate base. To help with the translation, use the “Google Translate” icon when creating the quiz. Questions and answers must be identical in all languages.
- The number of questions per quiz ranges from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 20 questions.
- Determining the time limit for the candidate to answer the question is not mandatory, but it is useful when analyzing the results of the quiz and limits the candidates in trying to find the answer.
- The time interval is from 0 sec to max 120 sec per question.
- By clicking on "This question requires text answer only" you leave a blank field for the candidate to answer the question.
- The number of answers per question ranges from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 5.
- The ratio of correct and incorrect answers is arbitrary but we suggest not using all incorrect or correct answers to the question. At least one correct or one incorrect answer gives the quiz better credibility in the results.
- You can remove unnecessary answer fields by clicking the X icon.
- Check the correct answer and leave the blank field next to the incorrect answer. Each correct answer carries one point, and each incorrect answer carries minus one point.
- You as an employer have insight if a candidate skips a particular question.
- The private user has no insight into the results of the quiz.
- You can achieve the results and insight into the quiz by clicking on the icon on the candidate's application.
- The results of the quiz also affect the “PJ Match” percentage between employers and candidates.
- Read more about PJ Match here.
- Read more about PJ Match here.
What is "PJ Select"?
PJ Select is an innovative option that functions as a selection circuit system. This option was directly developed for employers in order to facilitate the selection of registered candidates. Provides additional visibility of saved candidates in your database.
From the total number of accepted candidates, you have the option of selecting a maximum of 3 levels. Each level is designed as a preparation base before the live interview itself. You determine the criteria by which you select candidates and take them to the next level. Each selected candidate remains saved in the selected levels.
You can move candidates smoothly between selection levels, whether individually or as larger groups.