Rules of behavior
- We do not tolerate insults and harassment of individuals or groups. This includes racial, gender, religious, national and any other discrimination.
- The information you share on the PickJobs platform must be true and correct.
- We do not allow the disclosure of personal information of others, the publication of content about them without their consent or the encouragement of others to do the same.
- We do not allow content that belittles, intimidates, incites hatred, threatens violence or harms against individuals or groups.
- We do not allow threats of violence against an individual or group on our platform. Statements of intent to kill and other physical violence are prohibited.
- We do not allow individuals or groups to promote violence or criminal activity. You can not use the services of our platform to support such individuals or groups.
- We do not allow any terrorist activities, organizations or violent, extremist groups on our platform or their promotion.
- We do not allow graphic or other content intended to shock, intimidate or humiliate others.
- We do not allow content that promotes suicide or any kind of self-harm.
Let's keep the community strong!
- Each of us is an important member of the PickJobs community. If you notice violations of our policies, please report inadmissible content. Contact us
- Our team will check each application and take the necessary steps as soon as possible.
- You may come across content that you don't like, but that doesn't mean it violates our policies. If this situation occurs, you can track the business user who posted the content in question.
- If necessary, we may include law enforcement if we determine that there is a risk of physical injury or a threat to public safety.
Thank you for helping to create a safe community, your PickJobs team.